If you’re looking to grow your business, you should consider managed IT services in Miami. Managed IT Service Providers
help improve business’s operations by reducing costs and providing superior technology solutions. Here are a few ways an MSP can help you achieve your business goals. You can take a look at 10 examples of cloud computing
on our blog.
Hybrid Cloud Solutions Increase in Popularity
It’s no secret that Nerds Support’s Miami cloud solutions is increasing demand day-by-day. A lot of companies are turning to the hybrid cloud. Organizations need to learn about hybrid cloud to grow. But hiring an MSP can help them. Experts expect the hybrid cloud market to grow from $44.6 billion in 2018 to $97.6 billion by 2023. The hybrid cloud market was valued by Markets and Markets at $45.70 billion in 2019. Furthermore, hybrid cloud is expected to reach $128.01 billion by 2025. These numbers indicate that Hybrid cloud systems are growing in popularity and use. Therefore, it’s not a surprise that 94 percent of enterprises use cloud systems. This is according to Right Scale annual state of the cloud report.
More and More Businesses Embrace Multiple Cloud Applications
In addition to using the hybrid cloud
, companies are using more cloud applications like Citrix & Vmware. So, it becomes important for organizations to integrate all of these different solutions. An MSP can provide integrated solutions so that companies have a smooth workflow. Sticking to one type of cloud solution might resolve some issue but create others. Both public and private cloud solutions have benefits and drawbacks.
Pros of Public Cloud
- Based on a pay-as-you-go model. Lower upfront costs.
- Large enough to meet the needs of a majority of organizations
- Massive network of servers which protects the system from failure.
- Servers are physically housed in a secure, offsite data center
- Large public Cloud providers like Amazon Web Services and Comcast Business Cloud have enterprise level infrastructure and top grade security.
- Scalable on-demand resources and applications
Cons of Public Cloud
- Options are limited if a company requires more customized solutions.
- The public nature of cloud puts your data at risk. A hacker targeting the public cloud vendor could expose your data even if the hacker was not targeting you specifically.
- Public cloud may be a one-size-fits-most, and has limited flexibility in configuration and security.
- Public cloud is not ideal for companies who use sensitive data or is subject to compliance regulations.
- Data centers might be located overseas where specific regulations don’t apply or compliance standards differ.
The Pros of Private Cloud
- Hosting and infrastructure are not shared by customers, providing a higher level of control, security and customization.
- Server can be stored onsite or offsite
- Capable of delivering different service models
- Strong security features make it ideal for companies who operate using private data.
- Can adhere to strict compliance standards
- Has more flexibility and controls
- Cost could decrease over time
- Lower security risk. Private clouds are not as targeted as larger public cloud vendors.
- Higher scalability than public cloud.
Cons of Private Cloud:
- Remote access of a private cloud could create security risks
- More expensive up-front costs than public.
- Private clouds might require hardware that you will have to own and maintain.
- Security, in many cases, is up to the user
The Pros and Cons of Hybrid Cloud
Hybrid cloud harnesses the capabilities of both public and private clouds. Hybrid clouds offer more customized options than public cloud by giving companies the option to choose decide where to place your IT applications.
Pros of Hybrid Cloud:
- Flexibility and scalability depending on individual application needs within the company. For example: interacting with clients on the public cloud, but keeping their data secure on a private network.
- Scalability and flexibility is determined by the needs of the company
- Higher level of security than a public cloud alone
- Can choose what aspects of IT will be private and which will be public.
- Integrates benefits of both private and public cloud solutions
Cons of Hybrid Cloud:
- Keeping track of multiple different platforms and vendors
- If you’re using multiple platforms and vendors it it could get overwhelming to track.
- Using both public and private clouds may require more complex IT management that could equate to higher overall costs
- Using a combination of public and private clouds could require advanced IT support and management that will raise costs
Fortunately, many of the drawbacks associated with hybrid clouds are resolved through managed it services. A managed IT services company like Nerds Support offers co-managed IT. That means we provide the business with supplementary IT department capable of handling the transition. Not only that, but we also provide the hardware necessary for a successful cloud migration.
Moving Enterprise Applications to the Public Cloud or Private Cloud
Cloud migration, for those of you who don’t know, is the act of moving business operations into the cloud. It is more a digital move than a physical one but it is at least partly physical. Cloud migration involves moving applications, data, IT processes, and data to the data center or centers. Enterprise applications are located in the private cloud to maintain the security of an organization. But more and more organizations come to know that cloud is actually the more secure solution. So, companies are moving enterprise applications to the cloud. An MSP, like Nerds Support can help you move your enterprise applications to the public cloud safely.
As more and more companies are using the cloud, it becomes important to optimize and refine services and reduce expenses. As companies know the benefits of cloud solutions, they are looking to improve on the costs related to cloud. MSPs can assess the status of an organization’s cloud infrastructure. They can provide an all-in-one solution at an affordable cost. Well, MSP service is not just about growing your business. It’s about achieving meaning growth. Let’s build a stronger foundation for the future with reliable managed services